Share | 

Quitting the Cult, and RP.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Thu Dec 04 2008, 04:01

Hey everyone. First of all, if you are here to just reply "attention whore" at the end of the thread, then feel free to think so but just leave this thread now. Originally I didn't want to write a "Goodbye RP" post, but I got so many whispers questioning me I'll write one afterall and direct people to this post.

Right.. firstly, what many people seem to think, is I went crazy for epics and abondoned the Cult without second thoughts at once for them. FALSE. I've worked hard on the Cult, I've probably seen over 250 individual players pass through it in the last year and half, some remained very loyal players and friends, some left again within a week to continue their guildhopping in the server. There's a piece of me in that guild, and I enjoyed the many hours of fun roleplay I had with it.

The reason why I quit roleplaying. Well, I've been having a bad feeling about roleplay for quite a time actually. Oftenly, I just felt like doing /gdisband and doing other stuff in WoW. Leading the cult felt more and more as a job. Now that combined with the low quality roleplay I oftenly see on SSL, and massive disrespect of lore(I'm not going further into this, please do the same. I don't want this to be the start of flame wars), just made me feel more like quitting RP. And I finally decided it was time to do that.

There comes an end to everything, and I'm very proud my guild has lasted so long. Villain roleplay is a very hard type of roleplay and people oftenly simply don't realise this. Villain guilds oftenly don't last more than a month or two. I consider the Cult a huge succes, I've inspired people on other realms to start a likewise project even. I hope more will follow my example, and hopefully the Cult can be kept alive by my loyal officers, even if less active.

I want to thank every single person who has ever roleplayed with someone from the Cult, Stormwind Militia for being a great main enemy, Pilus for his amazing support in multiple ways, my loyal officers and members of the Cult, especially Tipsy, Arshes for helping me recruit some of the most loyal members back in the first days of serious Scourge roleplay, and Niana & Eldini for keeping me a bit sane while running the guild with their jokes.

Will I ever be back to roleplay? Most probably. But probably not on this server.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Thu Dec 04 2008, 18:50

I shee, Good Luck and Take Care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerinil

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Fri Dec 05 2008, 19:29

So.. then you think the LK will be able to rule this server enough soon, so you leave to other server to corrupt them as well? Hmm? Hmm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagren

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Fri Dec 05 2008, 20:02

Nerinil wrote:
So.. then you think the LK will be able to rule this server enough soon, so you leave to other server to corrupt them as well? Hmm? Hmm?

No, the LK will be killed by 25 gnomes with fishing poles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathaly

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Fri Dec 05 2008, 22:23

Bye-bye! Be good... or bad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eltrio

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Sat Dec 06 2008, 00:40

this is making me crying for real. RP sucks without a villain like you Xariandra Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Sun Dec 07 2008, 04:14

Wise choice, you're now one step closer too a real man, Xar.

Catch you on the flip side!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aspire-guild.se
Unhuriuss
Officer

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Mon Dec 08 2008, 00:21

Aww... even though im verry inactive due to the fast pace and hunt for good grades in school, this really stinged. Sad It's been great knowing that there was allways a Xari there to keep the Militia and evryone else busy i guess that ends now *Sad panda*

(First the Finincial crisis, then my Personal crisis (in other words i realized "ohh snap i got to work even harder if i want top grades") and now the bigest crisis of them all. You quiting! :'( )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blakani

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   Tue Dec 23 2008, 17:18

Still no IC-goodbye post Xari..

Siheld wants to be in it.. *nods*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the Cult, and RP.   

Back to top Go down

Quitting the Cult, and RP.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Off-topic-
Jump to: