Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsThis is just a testLog in

Share | 

I re-rolled...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: I re-rolled...   Thu Nov 20 2008, 12:16

Hey guy's,

U may already know by now that I'm not on the server anymore and the reason for that is well like the title say's I have re-rolled to a hordie on SSL.

The reason for this is that i've got RL friends on hordie chars on the same relm, It's been a while since I got talking to them and actualy playing wow with 'em so I'm catching up with them atm.

I've had the thought for a while now and since I screwed up my RP story a bit (done by my self not others) and a guilds RP (not yours!), I think it's time for me to disappear for a bit.

I'll still think of u all, and please if u see a lvl55 undead rouge running around with the name of Civy please for the love of all that is good don't kill him!

So, that my reason for not being on the Alliance side of the relm.

Hope to hear from u lot soon, and if u want to contact me just e-mail me on cj.drayton@btinternet.com or find on facebook (I don't have myspace atm it's not working with me too well) just find Chris Drayton and look for the guy with the knife and PJ's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I re-rolled...   Thu Nov 20 2008, 18:33

I shee

*picture removed*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brabantson

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I re-rolled...   Fri Nov 21 2008, 15:23

A friend of mine did the following to solve the "problem".

She bought a second account so she could play both horde and alliance in this server. And after that her husband joined the game 2 and he took playes with 2 accounts on our server. one for horde, and 1 for alliance..

It costs them a fortune... but i geuss it works! (note that you also need to buy the upgrades 4 times !!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I re-rolled...   Fri Nov 21 2008, 17:03

Blast! I know that "someone" edited that "*picture Removed*" but I can't remember what it was, ah well:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xacsermat

Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I re-rolled...   Fri Nov 21 2008, 21:46

As soon as I can afford two accounts then I'll do that, it'll take a while but meh and I might not do it yet.

*look's at the picture* Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xacsermat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I re-rolled...   Wed Dec 03 2008, 18:46

Brabantson wrote:
A friend of mine did the following to solve the "problem".

She bought a second account so she could play both horde and alliance in this server. And after that her husband joined the game 2 and he took playes with 2 accounts on our server. one for horde, and 1 for alliance..

It costs them a fortune... but i geuss it works! (note that you also need to buy the upgrades 4 times !!)

Where did they get the account's? did they buy them from game or from somewhere else?

Or I could transfer my two hordie chars across and create a alliance again but my mates will not be too happy with me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xacsermat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I re-rolled...   Thu Dec 04 2008, 14:59

Sod it right I'll may as well transfur the hordie's onto another RP Relm and go back to ally.... man I hope this works
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I re-rolled...   

Back to top Go down

I re-rolled...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Off-topic-
Jump to: