Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsThis is just a testLog in

Share | 

This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 09:14

Welcome too the first and last
Burlok's buddies awards!

As alot of you guys knows i'm leaveing this server too head back too the dark swamps of PVE back on Bloodfeather. RP was not my cup of tea but i sure as hell had a good time while beeing here. So the time you twats wasted on me will not go unrewarded.

I currently have 3,500 gold in my back just going too waste. And with the expansion around the corner i want too give the people that ment the most too be a big thank.

I'd like too start out with the person i've been atteched too the most, wich is my own country-man. My own little Tommie. The one that always was in a good mood. The one man that always felt like RP:ing with you. And above all he was the one that always helped out. Arhen will be ever greatfull for all that damn boost you gave him.

So as your reward Irithian you will today be rewarded 1000 gold as the number one winner on my buddy list.

--

The second place is actually i tie, i just couldn't deside on who of these two that whould take the big one home. So i will split the pot too these two wonderfull persons that brought me into the fairytail land of RP. Marisa and Nec. Those who took me under thier wings and tought me several valuable lessons of RP. As the pot is split you will both be rewarded with 500 gold each!

--

As for the third place... This pot i can't split because there is too many fighting for this spot. The people of i am about too name have ment alot too me within the Militia RP and too Burlok himself. 250 gold each will be handed out too the most awsome people of the Militia ever.

1. The one that will keep the flame burning 'til the very end. For you hard work and awsome motivation too make good events. Head Recruiter Dascombé are too be given 250 gold.

2. The man himself that is the fondation too the while guild. The programmer and the never ending power geek Pilus is also rewarded with 250 gold

3. The one lil' lady that presented some of the most awsome RP I've ever experianced shall not go unnamed either! Hafwen! 250 shiny ones are yours

4. And on the last place i will give the most oddest person ever 250 aswell. Our own little half troll Schuncun ( I will never learn the spelling of your name Suspect ). Rick my friend, these money goes too you because of all the random RP you present. You're always full of ideas and funs. Just promise me you will work on the spelling alright, buddy? Wink

That was about it. I know the numbers dont add up really but the rest of the gold will be handed out as soon as i figure out who desrives it haha. I know a cultist leader that's in a good spot for a coin hehe.

This is not a thread too go "Look at me phat walllet!". This is just my way of saying thanks for everything! And since i can't help you guys in expansion maybe this will help you on your way atleast.

And too the rest of the Militia and the people i've known, best of luck too you all in the big white.

*Salutes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aspire-guild.se
Burlok

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 09:18

I'm throwing Erio 100 for my avatar! Thanks alot for that one! Hehe!
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 09:23

The remaning 200 goes too Xariandra. He puts in alot for this server and has grown too one of the coolest Cartoon evil Villans ever! I mean Xariandra is the Lichkings right hand and spend her time bulling some farmer boys! Haha.

No seriously! You put the L in SSL... I dont think about that one too much it just sound great. I'll see you on Vent when Left4Dead comes out!
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 11:24

Want Left4Dead.

Anyways, it was hilarious to see you RP Burlok. Have fun on Bloodfeather Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 14:10

Reaction when I read the title: Uh oh...

My Reaction while I read it:

Final Reaction: Crying or Very sad I don't want him to be gone. Finally when I had fixed the cursed Mic. But they say you shouldn't cry about lost friends (Although I have your MSN and we could Speak with James or some other goofers by Vent clown )
I will miss your YarrPee, TAKE CARE COMRADE! *random Salute pose*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 17:10

hehe, it was fun havin you arround mate Smile especially the time ya kicked me for patting you What a Face What a Face or... maby that was berag... you two always confuse me... Surprised well... have fun on your new server and keep beeing cool... or else i know where to find you! Wink

Dascombe

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 17:33

I actually feel quite responsible for this in many ways.
You were right man, i suicide bombed this big-time and i know your gonna hate me for it for ages.
Just like to say i'm sorry and i wish you and your guild luck in getting realm-first kills when WotlK comes out.
As I said, you can still find me on MSN if you wanna chat or reminice 'Old times' (wtf? O.o) and i'm always up for a giggle on vent.

Burlok was an inspiration to us all, a reminder that no matter what level you are.
No matter what in-game race you are.
No matter what class you are.
You can always be fuc*ing awsome afro

Once again, i hope you come back at some point, maybe not as Burlok or even Rent but back as someone none the less.

We'll miss you buddy *Salutes*

(PS: You'll see me on my epic flyer next time thanks to your donation Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Picla

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 18:15

You may not realise it, but you CAN PvE on RP PvP realms :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 21:15

Iritian Grelik wrote:
Reaction when I read the title: Uh oh...

My Reaction while I read it:

Final Reaction: Crying or Very sad I don't want him to be gone. Finally when I had fixed the cursed Mic. But they say you shouldn't cry about lost friends (Although I have your MSN and we could Speak with James or some other goofers by Vent clown )
I will miss your YarrPee, TAKE CARE COMRADE! *random Salute pose*

oh btw... Iritian... you owe me a new mobile phone!Razz when i saw that pic i couldt hold my cola in... and it spat it on my moblie.... What a Face What a Face

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 21:27

Meh..

This makes me emo, really.

You're one of the coolest guys I've ever met on this realm... and well, you're just a great personal friend, arguably my best. I mean I can tell you whatever I'm thinking without being afraid of being judged. That's what a true friend is. Daring to be yourself without any sense of being scared, and you were one of the few people I felt that with.

We'll still talk on MSN, and play games together, but I'll still miss seeing you online late at night on WoW so I can send you a quick tell.

Once again, Burlok

If I were gay, I would fall in love with you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Picla

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Thu Oct 30 2008, 23:05

xariandra wrote:

...But...But..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Fri Oct 31 2008, 00:05

"RP wasn't my cup of tea"

SCREW YOU.. damn right it was.
xD maybe not full-time RP (that's not my thing either) but you were a darn awesome RPer. See ya around mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://feronius.deviantart.com
Nesila

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Fri Oct 31 2008, 01:13

NOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!111 RENTEH ;_;!!!!11111!!!!!1111!!!1111 WHY GOOD LORD, WHY??!?!? *Emo's*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dascombe

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Fri Oct 31 2008, 01:44

Picla wrote:
xariandra wrote:

...But...But..

bog off! He's mine! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Fri Oct 31 2008, 12:59

*sings* "You will be for ever in my miiiiiiind! You will be for ever in my heeeaaaart! And erhm... uh... *thinks* Barra barra!"

Ehm, not good at such things <_>

I love you I love you I love you I love you you, will be missing you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berag

Number of posts : 89

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Fri Oct 31 2008, 13:36

*Another one bites the dust plays on the convenient radio*

D'aww, well its sad to see you go Berag, enjoy your time outside of RP and make sure to send us all screenshots of Arthas' body once you down the Lich King <3

Also... No honoroable mention for Pinny? The awsome Gnome who back chatted Nec all the time? Q_Q
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samoras

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Fri Oct 31 2008, 13:52

I agree RP wasn't your cup of tea.
IT SURE WAS YOUR BOTTLE OF VODKA THO!

Good luck wherever you go Burlok, we'll probably keep in touch over msn pirat

xx Ruzzle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burlok

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Fri Oct 31 2008, 20:55

Berag wrote:
*Another one bites the dust plays on the convenient radio*

D'aww, well its sad to see you go Berag, enjoy your time outside of RP and make sure to send us all screenshots of Arthas' body once you down the Lich King <3

Also... No honoroable mention for Pinny? The awsome Gnome who back chatted Nec all the time? Q_Q

Funny that you mentioned it, i was lieing in my bed last night and stread of into nothing and just let my mind wander as i always do when one name poped up into my head and that was Pinny.

And i am truely sorry about forgeting you. The gnome of many titels is also worth to mention, i have so much repsect for you and your RP. You truely are one of the best RP:ers i've ever seen and you do it in sucha cool way. Sideing with no one and yet you have something too do with everything.
Back to top Go down
Berag

Number of posts : 89

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Sat Nov 01 2008, 13:31

Aw well, I was just curious to find out =P

But no worries about not giving me the gold Burkey, I've recently gone a bit quiet on SSL to play Horde side on another realm (still popping over for the odd bit of RP though) so the gold would be a bit wasted on me, so all is good <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burlok

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Mon Nov 03 2008, 06:47

Berag wrote:

But no worries about not giving me the gold Burkey, I've recently gone a bit quiet on SSL to play Horde side on another realm (still popping over for the odd bit of RP though) so the gold would be a bit wasted on me, so all is good <3

That dont happend too be Defias Brotherhood? Because then we can make horde babies!
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   Mon Nov 03 2008, 15:49

Burlok wrote:
Berag wrote:

That dont happend too be Defias Brotherhood? Because then we can make horde babies!

Oh! Oh! I wanna play with my Hordie on DB too, but I haven't got anyone to play with.

"Come and play with us, forever, ever and ever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.   

Back to top Go down

This boat has too go... But heck, i'll leave me booty here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Off-topic-
Jump to: